A few weeks ago, Kimberly from Badger Girl Learns to Cook asked me to be a guest blogger for her Healthy Blogger series. I'm so honored! She shares my passion for using real ingredients and real food, and I love how she shares her own experience when preparing many of the recipes featured on her site; what she did, what she learned, and what knowledge she'll keep and the mistakes she won't make again. Her blog is always a witty, informative and fun read.
The White Bean Veggie Burger in the picture above is the recipe I shared on her blog today. So, head on over to Badger Girl Learns to Cook for the recipe and and experience her fantastic blog!
.png)
That's one gorgeous looking burger!Over to Kimberly's site now :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
DeleteSaw it and loved it. Great post and recipe.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anita!
DeleteLoved your guest post...and this delicious burger!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lizzy!
DeleteMy daughter will love this burger, thanks
ReplyDeleteDefinitely off to check out the recipe! Your pictures looks delicious!
ReplyDelete